ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Thursday, August 28, 2008

IT Gadgets Craze!!


Everytime I am a bit stress out, I will be in a shopping spree mood!!! I think I deserve to pamper myself...so guess what, I got myself another IT gadget. I have been eyeing for Fujitsu U1010, however since it operates in Window Vista, which I am not keen to familiarize myself at all...I changed my mind to ASUS EePC. Not that keen on its low internal memory initially. However when I came across this ASUS Eee PC 900H, instantly I fall in love with it & as usual immediately bought it!!! With its 9inches size, I can fit it nicely in my handbag(though I need to buy a larger handbag). So far I am quite happy with it. It has survived being fall from quite a height! It happened accidently during my presentation in the ACLS course. The computer provided by the organizer suddenly failed on me during my presentation, in the process of changing it to this laptop, it accidently fall from the rostrum....infront of everybody!! Ha ha ha, I would have cried if anything happens...but alhamdulillah no damage done!

ASUS EEE PC 900H 30G
- Intel Mobile CPU 900MHz
- Intel Mobile Chipset
- 8.9" WSVGA
- 1GB DDR2 RAM
- 30GB Hard Drive
- Integrated Webcam
- Built-in WiFi
- Lightweight = 0.92kg
- MMC and SDHC Card Reader
- 4-cell Battery
- Microsoft Windows XP Home

Mine is black in colour....I got it for RM 1599..though could get it cheaper at RM 1399 at low yat(but white in colour)...rugilah sikit ye, takpelah ni hal sbb sgtlah tak sabar....