ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Monday, October 20, 2008

Yang belum kunjung tiba


Has been left with one car, since the one that has been promised to arrive last week, has not been arriving yet...........After 10 years of working, need to reward myself once in a while. Hopefully it is a good choice, insyaAllah.

Read review here.
Forum here and here.

Update...
At last tiba on the 24th October 2008, after 2+ weeks of promise....so far quite happy with the car. Already went to Kemaman with my MIL, SIL, her husband and their 4 kids...ha ha ha...boleh muat 5 dewasa and 4 kids, not too bad. Will be going to Sg Petani at the end of November. So far can beat our old Mitsubishi Space Wagon in terms of spacing...someone wonder why we need such a big car for a small family like us....the answer is because we are always travelling with others, be it my mother, MIL, sisters or brothers....the more the merrier. Last year we have travelled with my mother, sister and her hubby to Cameron Highland, and 2 years ago, we travelled all the way to Penang, Kedah and Langkawi, again with my mother and sister. That's why we need a spacious car. Furthermore I like to lie down with my daughter when we are travelling alone, very comfy, can sleep like a baby....