ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Lost World Of Tambun






As promised to my daughter, our next trip is to the LWOT. So here we are, enjoying ourselves. We bring along my mother. Our overall experience- it is much much much better than AFamosa. The best part is the Tambun Hot Spring....I really submerge myself few times in the hot water (temp is around 40 to 50C). Also manage to persuade my mum to do the same. Khadijah also has so much fun in the water and also at the carousel. There are less people and the food is much better and cheaper.

We also take a ride on storm-rider! The last time I was in any ride was the frightening Kamikaze which I rode back then at the fun fair at St Andrews. The experience of Kamikaze indeed was very frightening for me to ever ride any ride or roller coaster again. However my adrenaline push made me take the ride, Khadijah cries, people vomit and me...I close my eyes all the way and mengucap tak habis2. That's it, no more ride....ever