ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Streamyx....at last

At last, we signed up for a streamyx connection, after being so frustrated with the Digi line at our house...maklumlah dok kampungkan, mana dapat EDGE or 3G. Anyway, I think I got a good offer at the recent PC fair. The bill includes a the TM net fix line, so I don't have to pay RM26 per month for the line which I don't use!!! That is the major factor that inhibit us from signing up before (lokek betul, nak sedekah buta2 kat TM ye). Already bought a wireless connection, can't wait for the connection to be set up.

So now I really have the internet assess all the time....at UIA, hospital, home and even mobile in my HTC (from the Digi Edge connection)....to justify these, I really need to start writing up scientific papers! Now ni, banyak main2 je..........