ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Guidance 4

I have been really busy these past few days...especially with the start of our study. So many things to do and so much responsibility. I need to deal with so many nurses and doctors here. This is the hardest bit of doing clinical trial, and I know doing animal trial is not easy as well. At least the funding and ethical approval has been settled, I can put most effort in the running of the study.....I am doing both the clinical part and lab part as well...I am tired but it is a good experience for me, I hope...Today I have been away from my desk, running here and there...almost had an emotional part get the better of me, a long story that could not be told. I am venting all these here, before I got the chance to vent it at home..hubby is a very good listener and support for me, alhamdulillah.

I have neglected this yesterday..I need to continue it today, my guidance

Surah Al-Baqarah
11. And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."
12. Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not
13. And when it is said to them, "Believe as the people have believed," they say, "Should we believe as the foolish have believed?". Unquestionably, it is they who are foolish, but they know [it] not.
14. And when they meet those who believe, they say, "We believe"; but when they are alone with their evil ones, they say, "Indeed, we are with you; we are only mockers."
15. [But] Allah mocks them and prolongs them in their transgression [while] they wander blindly.