ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Stupidity in Research?

Interesting article posted by a friend on FB. Love the article, it perfectly described what I have been feeling for the past 2 years, and still am. see http://jcs.biologists.org/content/121/11/1771.full

Can I stand it for another year? Albeit a good review meeting, my confidence has been dwindling down, especially after reading several articles that described most of the main analysis that I have planned for my studies.....making me wondering if I am able to make a novel contribution to enable me gaining this degree!!! But, writing this reminds me of my niat...is it the degree or knowledge that I aimed for? Need to correct my niat....O Allah, guide me in this journey, please open the path to the discovery of a minute of Your vast knowledge, ameen....