ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Monday, February 20, 2012

Trying to understand these...but to no avail

Is it due to lack of effort? Maybe. But I am trying hard
Is it due to lots of distraction? Maybe. But I am trying hard
Is it due to lack of forgiveness? Maybe. But I am trying hard
Is it due to lots of envy? Maybe. But I am trying hard

I am trying hard to become this person who excels in what she is doing
I am trying hard to become this person who is in constant remembrance of the purpose of this life
I am trying hard to become this person who is content and tranquil
I am trying hard to become this person whom You are pleased with

I am trying hard to become better today than yesterday.
I am trying hard to become better tomorrow than today.

Only to You we turn
Only to You we pray
Only to You we ask for help
Only to You we return

Please keep our heart steadfast in Your way...siratul mustaqeem...
Please purify our heart
Please remind us always
Please choose us amongst the chosen one.......ameen Ya Allah Ya Rabbal Alamin