ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Afamosa Trip

I had been thinking of taking my daughter to Afamosa for quite sometime ago since it is quite near to my hometown, Muar. Fortunately we were able to purchase a good package during the MATTA fair at Kuantan. The package includes admission to the Animal World Safari, Cowboy Carnival and Waterworld Theme Park and one night accomodation at the Family Studio. It costs RM 105 per person. We went there last week with my mother and my brother's family.

The conclusion from this trip?
...The animal world safari was okay, though I enjoyed Zoo Melaka and Zoo Negara more.
...The waterworld was the best, we enjoyed it tremendously
...The food was unpalatable and really expensive
...The cowboy carnival was a waste of money, nothing spectacular about it
...The rooms were okay

Thinking of coming back there again? A definite NO, since I did not really enjoy all these man-made entertainment. Though I would like to go back to the waterworld for the sake of my daughter. Looking forward to The Lost World of Tambun for our next trip, insyaAllah.

Photos from our Afamosa Trip