ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Khadijah's Preschool Exam

Ha...ha...to tell you the truth, I was quite worried with Khadijah's preschool exam result. Knowing her to be quite careless in her previous exams, I am quite surprise with her results!!! Surprise, surprise and alhamdulillah, she has done quite well in her exams. The ones she got wrong were the ones she really did not know. She got 100% for Math 1, 99% for Math 2, 98% for English and 94% for BM. She managed to get 50% for her Chinese...not bad considering that she just started to learn this language 5 months ago.
It was only preschool exam....don't be stressful...lah! Remembering my school days, always trying to achieve the best....was really quite stressful. I hope I would not 'stress' my daughter! Anyway, having achieved all these best students awards did not really make me much better as a person....