ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Monday, June 23, 2008

KL n Lancang Trip

Just came back from KL for the ICID congress at KLCC. I brought along my family to visit my sister who had just moved to her own new house. We stayed at Impiana Hotel which is within walking distance to KLCC. For the first 3 days I was busy with my course. However I managed to bring my daughter to KLCC park in between my free time. She had a good time there enjoying the water!
We didn't go to aquaria and petrosains since we have already visited them quite some time ago.










Khadijah at the hotel's 1.5m deep swimming pool.











We visited my sister on Sunday and spent a night there. On our way back to Kuantan, we stopped at Lancang to visit the Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. Unfortunately for us the elephant riding, feeding and bathing sessions are only in the afternoon. However, we managed to see some elephants. Afterward, we stopped by at Deerland Park. It was certainly the best part of our trip and the best visit we have so far from all our visits to animal farm and zoos. Here, we can get up close with the animal feeding them and stroking them. However, Khadijah missed the chance since she was so afraid of the animals.........