ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Still waiting in KLIA

Still waiting in KLIA for the connecting flight to Delhi. Due to the unavailability of afternoon flight from Kuantan to KL, I need to take the morning flight, eventhough the flight to Delhi is at 630pm...so there's 6 hours wasted!!! Luckily the wireless network here is quite good, so I can do some work and some mind rambling blogging entry! There is another 3 hours to go. Try to book a vacation via AirAsia package and do some internet shopping, but decided against it since this wireless connection is unsecured. Will do it later. I am still worried about the study. So many things not settled yet, so many things to sort out....sigh....
What to do, I have some traits of OCD, everything I do must be perfectly in order. If not my mind will keep on worrying. Need to remind myself so many times that everything has been planned by Allah swt....we just need to do our best, insyaAllah...