ONLY TO YOU WE WORSHIP, AND ONLY TO YOU WE ASK FOR HELP (1:7)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taj Mahal, Agra





Have been a bit unwell since back from Delhi, maybe due the heat, unfreshed air and dehydration during the visit. The visit was really eventful....especially due to the bomb explosion....we were really near the explosion area, breaking our fast at McDonald. Can't imagine otherwise. Secondly the experience of riding the Tuk Tuk on Indian roads...what a nightmare! Finally the chance to visit Taj Mahal, the 37th wonder of the world. Have not been able to post anything due to the unavailability of free internet access eventhough we stayed at a 5 star hotel!
Thinking back...I had been fortunate to have all these experience. All my overseas trip to Philippines, United States and India within these past 2 years happened not due to my effort. People around me do research, write papers etc for presentations at medical conferences. Whereas I had been put in a situation where I could not refuse to go, surely not due to my effort! To date I have not written any paper etc or conduct any research required by the university...I am still in my comfort zone! Nevertheless I value this opportunity since I could experience other culture and see how others live